- Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations.
- The ability to diagram designs both manually and with computer-aided drafting.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles.
- Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills.
Requirements and skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in civil engineering
- 3 years experience as a minimum
- Familiarity with English language
- A Professional Engineering licence.