- Supervise and coordinate operations, data link management, maintenance, and training associated with Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems.
- Coordinate the activities of computer technicians, for the maintenance of computers off the shelf, and common hardware and software, including related equipment
- Estimate repair priorities based availability equipment
- Handle material reporting and readiness, system use, and crew certifications.
Requirements and skills
- Seventh / Ninth RSAF Technical Level in Air control or flight operations
- 7 years experience as a minimum
- Familiarity with English language