- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
Requirements and skills
- Degree or completed coursework in engineering or electronics.
- A Relevant certificate or license may be required.
- One year experience as a minimum.