- Provide technical expertise and support for the planning and scheduling of Maintenance activities while ensuring safe operations, regulatory compliance and equipment availability related to manufacturing equipment and systemsPlans all works ensuring equipment availability and that work orders have Materials, Labor, Special Tools, Safety Permits defined
- Identify required materials from either stores or external suppliers based upon detailed job plans.
- Assure that work orders selected by the gatekeeper have been coded as “Planned” and “Ready to Schedule” and that parts, materials and external resources, if required, are available.
- Determine material and supply needs in order to process requisitions, stores orders, or surplus materials as applicable.
- Ensuring all company policies and safety tools are either built in to work orders or are being used to complete work orders.
Requirements and skills
- High School degree; additional technical qualification as a mechanical or electrical.
- One year experience as a minimum