- Develop instructional materials based on practical analysis and insights.
- Provide assistance as subject matter expert and provide other relevant supporting materials to instruct students of various levels of experience, ability and background.
- Administer and utilize INSTRUMENT PILOT skill level to provide efficient flight instructions in line with established procedures and regulations.
- Develop instructional modules to include a broad range of topics such as operation procedures, aircraft systems, emergency procedures, navigation according procedures and policies.
- Provide practical training relevant to areas covered during theory lessons.
Requirements and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in aviation sciences or other related.
- Understanding and/or experience with Department of military training programs.
- Previous instructor experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience at a senior (7 level minimum) or commissioned officer level.