Intelligence Instructor مدرس استخبارات
Posted 1 year ago
- Evaluate and refine course curriculum.
- Develop and deliver curriculum assessments.
- Apply conventional teaching techniques using USG provided training materials and Courseware.
- Participate in the development of supplementary materials, as needed.
- Make professional recommendations for improvement of curriculum design, training materials, student administration, and training program management.
- Evaluate student performance.
- Advise on the placement and training needs of students.
- Work with the designated customer representative to develop disciplinary processes that allow clear guidance to the student as it relates to the student’s academic environment.
- Provide administrative backup for the Intelligence Team Leader, when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and skills
- Seventh / Ninth RSAF Technical Level in security and intelligence.
- Understanding and/or experience with Department of military training programs.
- Previous instructor experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience at a senior (7 level minimum) or commissioned officer level.
- Experience or formal education in Instructional Design, Instructional Materials Development, and incorporating training aids and devices.