- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks).
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
Requirements and skills:
- Diploma in vehicles mechanic
- 2+ years Proven experience as vehicles mechanic.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.